View of Great Room from the kitchen.
View of kitchen from the Great Room.
Click here for an interactive 3D tour
This home has it all! Beautiful, south-facing rambler in a prime Murray location with easy access to shopping, dining, and freeways. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with updated exterior, meticulous landscaping, and beautiful mountain views from the backyard deck. With 7 bedrooms (including 2 masters), 2 offices and a craft space, 2 full kitchens with quartz countertops, 2 laundry areas, and 3 large living areas, there is plenty of room to spread out. For your entertaining purposes, you'll love the open floor plan with a beautiful great room and vaulted ceiling. This home also has updated bathrooms, recessed lighting, and newly refinished hardwood flooring. Hardwired for high-speed Ethernet throughout and already set up with Utopia internet. Smart exterior lighting, sprinklers, and security cameras - all viewable and controllable from your phone! Enjoy a private backyard with a fountain, mature fruit trees, side and rear parking for your boat and/or RV, and an in-ground trampoline for the kids. The walk-out basement with two entrances makes this home perfect for those with multi-generational living needs or possible rental space. With all that said, you really can't beat this neighborhood! Buyer to verify all information.
741 Litson Circle
Murray, UT 84107
- 5044 square feet
- 0.30 acre cul-de-sac lot
- 34' x 23' Great Room open to the kitchen area
- 7 bedrooms (includes upstairs and downstairs master bedrooms)
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 office/craft areas
- Upstairs and downstairs laundry areas
- 2-car garage with additional side and rear RV/boot parking
- Fully landscaped with mature fruit trees, water feature, and in-ground trampoline
- Walkout basement with 2 entraces
- 7 security cameras
- Built in 1975
- 1600 square feet added in 1997
- Updated after every season of "Fixer Upper"